When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 fastback info?

-

Sacket cycle works

Finally riding a big boys bike
IMG_3191.JPG
IMG_3190.JPG
Hey guys this is my intro to the muscle bike scene. I bought this today off Craigslist and I'm looking for some info on it. I think the only thing it's missing is the chainguard. Any idea on value?

If that is an original Sprint chainring then it should be a 1966 (first-year) model. Post a pic of the frame serial no. on the LH rear dropout.

I agree with Metacortex. Looks like a 66 sprocket and shifter. Serial number will tell. Second letter would be B for 1966 or C for 1967.
Either way someone did bad things to that poor baby.

The letter on it is a B. It's really dirty and has some scratches on the back but other than that it's pretty complete and should clean up nice. the seat definitely needs some love. Anyone have an idea on value? The bike rides pretty awesome. Shifter works well and the brakes need new pads.

Not sure I would pay $400+ for this one. It will take a lot of money in parts to get this bike to decent condition. The seat alone could cost $250+. Missing the chain guard is a bummer. Trying to find one is very hard.
Good luck
Dan

Back