When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Huffy Camaro

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
one year color

the Huffy Camaro was produced 1967-1969.
1967 was the only year offered in black.
the saddle is original.

Thanks for the info!! They must not have made many black ones as I have not been able to find a pic of another one. Anybody have a Huffy catalog from 67?

the only huffy catalog i could find was the 68 issue.it was not offered in black that year.i'm a little confused now due to the statement that they were only 67-69.i read that the first number in the serial was the year.mine is 0 ??? is it possible mine is a 70?

they could have been made into the early 70's.
old age has taken a tole on the memory.
+ all those years in the paint shop,...
didn't help matters none.lol.

Has anyone seen a pic or another one of these in black? Talked to a couple of people who collect these and none have seen a black one. The seat and seat mast decal also appear to be different than other Camaro's. I wonder if this was a styling exercise or a prototype or maybe built for a Huffy exec. Were Camaro's for sure built in 67? The rear axle is an Excel which might also be different. Anybody have any thoughts about this?
Thanks for the info!! They must not have made many black ones as I have not been able to find a pic of another one. Anybody have a Huffy catalog from 67? , hello, new to this site just joined 8/14/2017 , sidney from utica, n.y. i have a 1967 huffy camaro bicycle had it since new i was 13 years old at the time all original never been restored .thinking about restoring it if i can find someone who could make the decals . also had a 1968 schwinn when the buzz bikes were hot . sold it last year will never sell my huffy

SUNP00027.JPG

SUNP00038.JPG

SUNP00044.JPG

SUNP000121.JPG

SUNP00132.JPG

Back