When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Schwinn Fastback

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ToonMan

Finally riding a big boys bike
I just picked up a 67 Schwinn fastback from my friend Justin. It's basically parts right now. Frame, fork, seat post, sprocket, seat. I was just curious where to find the stuff for the five speed, derailleurs and stuff like that.

20230129_145025_HDR.jpg

20230129_172749_HDR.jpg

some people here might have some parts, you could post a wanted add, you need original rims to ? or you leaving the black ones on there ?

some people here might have some parts, you could post a wanted add, you need original rims to ? or you leaving the black ones on there ?
No I will need original rims. I put the black ones on there just so it would roll around and I had the handlebars. I was trying to kind of mock it up last night since I just picked it up yesterday. But yeah I'd be looking for the wheels and all that shifting stuff

No I will need original rims. I put the black ones on there just so it would roll around and I had the handlebars. I was trying to kind of mock it up last night since I just picked it up yesterday. But yeah I'd be looking for the wheels and all that shifting stuff
sounds good, ill see if i have anything laying around for you

Looks like you have a good start for a nice project, I parted out a 68 fastback awhile back and still have the crank , sprocket, derailleur, I'm sure I have some other parts from it , I'll check around for you.

Rafael ~

Looks like you have a good start for a nice project, I parted out a 68 fastback awhile back and still have the crank , sprocket, derailleur, I'm sure I have some other parts from it , I'll check around for you.

Rafael ~
Excellent. I do have a crank that's not in my parts picture but the derailleur for sure I would be needing along with some of the other parts. Thank you so much

What level of build are you going for, full on repaint with mint, n.o.s. stuff or rough and original? That decision will affect the parts you need and your wallet.
Well I am going to do a full-on repaint. And I'm going to replace what parts I can. It's not going to be at you 1,000 point show winner but it's just something that I really want. It's a 67 and so is my pickup so I would like to have it in the back of my pickup at car shows. I did pick up a five-speed shifter tonight

FB_IMG_1661650158433~2.jpg

Back