When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold '67 Schwinn Stingray Midget - Coppertone

-
Price
Zipcode

indycycling

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Up for grabs is this nice original paint May 67 (EC) Coppertone Stingray Midget. First year for the Coppertone paint and the Midget Stingray.

Has the desirable wide S-2 rear rim and a very nice original S-2 fatty Gripper Slik. Also has a nice Superior up front and a minty white tufted banana seat that I had redone, never sat on or used. Original paint bike that is polished, detailed and ready to show or ride. I've had this one in my collection for years, was a local Indy pick up and sold locally at bike shop years ago.

I love the look of these 16" Midget fenderless Stingrays. Hard to find color and in this condition. Message me with questions about payment or pick up. I accept cash, Zelle, or PayPal Friends, only. I am willing to ship this on your dime and I know how to pack bikes properly. Small bike, small box and using Pirateship.com lately, will not cost much at all, thanks for the interest.

PS - since taking these pics, a nicer matched pair of the small sized correct waffle pedals was installed. If you would like the original smoothy Messinger style seat instead of this tufted, I have it, see last pic, can swap out and take $50 off the purchase price

IMG_6738.jpg

IMG_6739.jpg

IMG_6740.jpg

IMG_6741.jpg

IMG_6742.jpg

IMG_6743.jpg

IMG_6744.jpg

IMG_6745.jpg

IMG_6746.jpg

Back