When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67' Speedster Stick Shift

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

CannonCam

Look Ma, No Hands!
Picked this unique machine up for a steal. Lots of love needed but it wasn't too bad when I got it. I'm about halfway through figured I'd post up.

It's a 67 3 Speed Speedster. An owner along the way swapped the stick shift on and I think it looks rad! Sat under a tarp for years, lots of surface rust but nothing too deep.

Big clean up all around planned. Brakes are seized, going to try and save them. All new cables, tires, saddle, grips when all of the rust is cleaned up. May do a front and rear rack as well. Nothing too "rat rod" like but no proper restoration by any means.

Already started on the frame, painting it chocolate brown.

Here's the original photos.

VFlWKPi.jpg

R0Tcz1E.jpg

Xc3bhz0.jpg

zR8dsGG.jpg

That's coming along nicely. The brown works well with the gumwalls and leather bits. Chrome came out great as well.
I've got a '68 3 speed coaster brake Speedster I plan to get a little custom with (already installed whitewalls), but won't be painting.
I know it's been a while, keep us updated on yours!

Back