When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 28 spoke Center Stamp Blue Band Kick Back Wheel

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Payment Terms
Zelle or cash or MO
Shipping
25 - 40? This is a heavy part
Zipcode
Learned from you! Don't have The CABE on my phone only my pc desktop and worked yesterday Sorry I was not able to properly a fix me lips to your rectum in a timely manner.
I wish I was your waiter when you enjoy your glorious meal after selling this prized treasure. You'd have a surprise in you food and drink Richard. Now have a good day and maybe spend more time responding to offers than trying to be a comedian and acting like a child "learned from you" - wow, maybe you are still riding a bike

I don't know what the most money is, but common sense says it is worth more than a dinner with the wife? Maybe a night at a hotel in Universal Studios to take the family there? lol IDK But thank you for the encouragement and info
In your defense, @bobcycles has just a hub on ebay and it was at $180 + shipping. This is small community of Stingray devotees on this site sometime it takes awhile to get your number. In the mean time careful who you duel with as they may be that buyer down the line. I wish my 2 speed wheel looked as nice that thing is beautiful.

Last edited:
I wish I was your waiter when you enjoy your glorious meal after selling this prized treasure. You'd have a surprise in you food and drink Richard. Now have a good day and maybe spend more time responding to offers than trying to be a comedian and acting like a child "learned from you" - wow, maybe you are still riding a bike
Yes, you do wish you were my waiter then you would have some money to spend. You seem so offeneded I am not interested in your lowball offer? And, yes I am still riding a bike. THATS THE POINT!

In your defense, @bobcycles has just a hub on ebay and it was at $180 + shipping. This is small community of Stingray devotees on this site sometime it takes awhile to get you number. In the mean time careful who you duel with as they may be that buyer down the line. I wish my 2 speed wheel looked as nice that thing is beautiful.
Thank you sir for your kind words and guidance. I am not in a rush like to see it go to a good home and bike. If I saw a kid building a bike I would give it to him. I put the value in terms of spending power because things are so out of wack. This part is better than cash which will disappear on very little

Yes, you do wish you were my waiter then you would have some money to spend. You seem so offeneded I am not interested in your lowball offer? And, yes I am still riding a bike. THATS THE POINT!
you really don't have a clue - this is about bidding and I would have continued. I no longer needed your wheel, sourced another one in the meantime. I spend a lot of time and money with my Stingray collection and won't do any business with a dickhead like you. I"m outta here and unfollowing you. Good luck in life with your piss poor attitude.

you really don't have a clue. I no longer needed your wheel, sourced another one in the meantime. I spend a lot of time and money with my Stingray collection and won't do any business with a dickhead like you. I"m outta here and unfollowing you. Good luck in life with your piss poor attitude.
Then why you keep crying? I am doing great Thank you for your good luck wishes but I don't need them I just work hard for my family

Back