When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 28 spoke Center Stamp Blue Band Kick Back Wheel

-
Payment Terms
Zelle or cash or MO
Shipping
25 - 40? This is a heavy part
Zipcode

Sayitsimple

Finally riding a big boys bike
1968 Blue Band Kick Back. The date on back of brake arm has an 8. I was told for a 68. Light peppering on brake side of rim and two chrome blemishs shown in pics. Gear, threads and knurls look like never installed. I put it on a Mini Twinn once, but it sucked to ride and shift with a passenger lol Please ask any questions or offer knowledge you have of this piece.

stamp.jpeg

hub.jpeg

blem1.jpeg

blem2.jpeg

gearside.jpeg

brake side.jpeg

seems like a 50 yr old wheel should be worth more TY ND
It is a very specific wheel for a Stingray. Stingray's are a hot item but sometimes parts sit for a little while as most guys who collect them often look for them complete. This item will sell at some point trust me eventually someone will want it, maybe just not at this time. If you do not get a bid you like you can post it for sale and it will eventually sell. If you want the most $ out of it you will have better luck on ebay.

It is a very specific wheel for a Stingray. Stingray's are a hot item but sometimes parts sit for a little while as most guys who collect them often look for them complete. This item will sell at some point trust me eventually someone will want it, maybe just not at this time. If you do not get a bid you like you can post it for sale and it will eventually sell. If you want the most $ out of it you will have better luck on ebay.
I don't know what the most money is, but common sense says it is worth more than a dinner with the wife? Maybe a night at a hotel in Universal Studios to take the family there? lol IDK But thank you for the encouragement and info

Back