When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'68 AMF Jet Pilot

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ohdeebee

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Just bought this from the original owner. Slapped some new whitewalls on it and took it for a ride! Probably the coolest part is that I have full documentation on this bike. Brochures, sales slip, receipts, warranty info, license documentation, everything!

100312143359-1.jpg

100312143701-1.jpg

OMG! That is sweet! This has got to be one of the coolest AMF Roadmasters I have ever seen. A cool bike with full paperwork. This is very rare since I don't think AMF sold as many bikes as the Big Three (Huffy, Murray, and Schwinn). To give you an idea of the rarity, this is the bicycle equivalent to finding a '68 AMX with the window sticker still on it. How many of those are around?

Now, how much is it worth? I can't say. Normally, these AMF cruisers are beaten, battered, and the tank and rack are gone. So you have the condition. Two, the color. That is what makes it so cool is I normally see these in red or the occasional gold, never green. Then you have the all the documentation.

Be gentle with this one, it is a rare specimen indeed!

Very rarely you get a story of where a bike came from and what not. Almost never do you get the original paperwork! Awesome bike you have there and rare too! Nice find!

Like I said, bikes like this are what collectors like us dream about. If you were local and I was going to buy another bike, this would be it!

Back