When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold '68 Coppertone Mini Twinn Stingray

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

jammer

Finally riding a big boys bike
Here is a nice mini twinn. 2 speed hub, decent original paint. The chrome will clean up real nice. I have not had this one in my collection very long, haven't had time to detail it. The chainguard has some rust underneath the paint from storage in a basement and the seats have the suntan. I will be selling quite a few bikes from my cousins collection, he passed away earlier this year. This one is actually one of mine but I will be listing all of my cousins stingrays very soon. I am swamped with work and couldn't possibly ship anything right now. If anyone is close to southwest Michigan, maybe we can make some deals. I also work in northwest Indiana so could meet someone with some bikes. Asking $1500 for this one.

IMG_1317.JPG

IMG_1318.JPG

IMG_1319.JPG

IMG_1320.JPG

IMG_1321.JPG

Good new is you're in the Socal while I'm stuck in Michigan. My favorite vacation place, was in Palm Springs in January but I love Santa Monica.

I’m sorry, I sold that a while ago I never did figure out how to mark it as sold I’ll have to try and figure that out. Thanks, Jammer

Back