When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Apple Krate find

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jack21

Look Ma, No Hands!
Scored this 69 Apple Krate the other day. It's a February bike which I think is why it has the 68 seat and shifter. I love the condition of this bike just a very few little nicks in the original paint. It's not for sale just showing it off.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 323
Very Nice bike Congrats.... I have come across quite a few original Jan / Feb 1969 Krates and all of mine have had 4 dimple front fenders, Colored Glitter seats with white stripes and color lined gripper sliks. A lot can happen in 46 years though..

Mark

It's definitely possible that those parts are missing/wrong. It's tough to say for sure. Fortunately for me I don't really have a huge amount into it. I won't panic trying to replace parts but if I come across them I'll consider making changes. I actually have a '69 shifter on a '68 bike that I could switch and make the '68 right but I'm not convinced the parts on the Apple are wrong. I don't know I'll figure it out eventually haha an awesome bike regardless. Thanks for the interest!

Killer Apple, that sure brings back memories. My friend got a 68 Apple for his B-day and he was nice enough to let us all ride it. Although he could not compete with my 67 Ramshorn when we rode together.

Back