When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Deluxe, always a fun ride.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

fatbike

Enjoying my 37 Colson Commander
I added front brake set up and Cycle Trash repop fork brake adapter to make that happen; so worth it with a 2 speed.

IMG_3681.jpeg

IMG_3685.jpeg

Very nice ride!! How was the install of the Cycle Trash adaptor? I've been trying to locate one for a while now.
The bike looks great

Very nice ride!! How was the install of the Cycle Trash adaptor? I've been trying to locate one for a while now.
The bike looks great
Install is easy unless you have a front rack in your way:). You have to have shorter caliber pivot bolts, either cut them down and thread them or Cycle Trash may have some, but not part of the package. Super worth it. They are not cheap though by any means. They are made very well.

Not a lot of clearance with a rack, and if your going to use a front fender, you will need to manipulate it so you don’t get horrible vibration with guard and caliper. Or go fender less or use a an appropriate front narrow brake fender guard.

15D24149-B9D0-42F7-827B-1701EE4BB808.jpeg

89C22202-D8A9-430E-8C6D-DA74DF4B836F.jpeg

Not a lot of clearance with a rack, and if your going to use a front fender, you will need to manipulate it so you don’t get horrible vibration with guard and caliper. Or go fender less or use a an appropriate front narrow brake fender guard.
Okay gotcha, that's good to know. I did notice in some bikes I've seen with have a slight fender lift towards the back of the front wheel. I'll definitely keep your suggestions in mind if I ever get my hands on one of these. It would be nice to add a front brake to my stingray, but it isn't something that is necessary since I'm only running a Bendix 76 rear hub on my '76 Stingray.

Back