When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

#7 Torrington Pedal Part(s) needed, TOC ? (>X<) Bat Signal...help

-

Tyberius

Look Ma, No Hands!
Sending up the Bat Signal hoping that a CABEd Crusader can come through for me. I'm cleaning up a set of #7 Torrington pedals to use on a rider. The right one is fine and should go back together nicely. The left one has an issue. The outer bearing cone/nut must have gotten out of wack at some point in its history and has deformed over time and also worn away the threads of the axle.

If I had a replacement cone/nut I think I can pack in some extra washers and make it work so that's what I'm most interested in. That said, if someone had a 1/2 LEFT axle with better threads I could be keen on that too. I'm not sure if the cone/nut was used on other pedals. This one is 1/2" in diameter and I think the threaded portion of the axle is 7/32".

Guess I wouldn't say no to a pair in better condition as these if anyone feels like selling me them.

Anyway...signal is up. Thanks!

IMG_4482.JPG

IMG_4481.JPG

IMG_4480.JPG

Sending up the Bat Signal hoping that a CABEd Crusader can come through for me. I'm cleaning up a set of #7 Torrington pedals to use on a rider. The right one is fine and should go back together nicely. The left one has an issue. The outer bearing cone/nut must have gotten out of wack at some point in its history and has deformed over time and also worn away the threads of the axle.

If I had a replacement cone/nut I think I can pack in some extra washers and make it work so that's what I'm most interested in. That said, if someone had a 1/2 LEFT axle with better threads I could be keen on that too. I'm not sure if the cone/nut was used on other pedals. This one is 1/2" in diameter and I think the threaded portion of the axle is 7/32".

Guess I wouldn't say no to a pair in better condition as these if anyone feels like selling me them.

Anyway...signal is up. Thanks!

View attachment 931096

View attachment 931097

View attachment 931098
I Have a left axle and several hollow bodies if you need any. NOS but suffered a bit from poor storage. Axle 3 3/4", body 2 1/16". $40. Each shipped.

20190115_184320.jpg

Back