When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

700 x 35c white tires?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Ed Minas

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Does anyone have experience with the Dura 700 35c white/cream tires? Do they have any markings on the side walls? Pictures I have seen do not show any but since I have not seen the actual tire thought I would ask.

Thanks in advance.

I have a pair of Dura 27x1 1/4, ISO 32-630, white, that I picked up last year & mounted on wood wheels. There are no markings on the side walls.... just rechecked the tires & they're Duro, my mistake.

I have those Linus tires on my Iver Johnson. They're a great off white color and ride nice. The reflective stripe came off, but it left residue behind. I haven't tried too hard to remove it, but alcohol did not work. Here they are post reflective stripectomy:

14711495_10154142705608191_5482479465456770044_o.jpg

I have those Linus tires on my Iver Johnson. They're a great off white color and ride nice. The reflective stripe came off, but it left residue behind. I haven't tried too hard to remove it, but alcohol did not work. Here they are post reflective stripectomy:

View attachment 716907
That is so cool. What year is your Iver? Oddly enough the Linus I bought are for my 1911 Iver. I will post a picture or two when I get the tires and wheels on her.

I'm interested in these too. Do you guys find they duplicate the old 28 x 1 1/2 size well (is that your goal?)? Can we see more pics? I've been using Electra Amsterdam but they're 700 x 40C. Here are a few pics:
20171122_194843.jpg
20171126_151220.jpg
20171126_151130.jpg

Back