When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

700 x 35c white tires?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This has been an extremely informational post. Thanks to all who have participated.
As a follow up question. How have folks blocked out the script, as is the case with Mike. Or removed the reflective tape as is the case with dutchess, but then cleaned up the residue? What solvent works to remove the residue without damaging the rubber.

I'm interested in these too. Do you guys find they duplicate the old 28 x 1 1/2 size well (is that your goal?)? Can we see more pics? I've been using Electra Amsterdam but they're 700 x 40C. Here are a few pics:View attachment 717052 View attachment 717053 View attachment 717054

Your safety is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.
I tried the same tires on my Iver but the tolerance between the front fork and the tire was too close for my liking so I decided to go with the 35

I don't think I could clear 40s on my Iver since the Special Racers have a relatively tight frame (original tires were tubular 28s). The Linus tires were a nightmare to get on the wood wheels—if the tire gets a flat, I might sell the bike!

I just peeled the reflective stripe off. I tried alcohol and Goof Off on the residue with no success. Would love to hear if someone knows something that works.

Back