When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

700c Cream Tire Choices?

-

GiovanniLiCalsi

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
0312B626-5FB9-4E25-A5BB-0D046D8B8016.jpeg
What are some of the cream tire choices for 700c clincher rims?

View attachment 728141 What are some of the cream tire choices for 700c clincher rims?
Schwalbe delta cruisers always look good in my opinion, and are available in 700c and English 28" sizes. If you can find the version without the reflective stripes and remove the printed logos so much the better!
I've also used some 'Innova' branded cream tyres recently and they ride well too.
any tyres are going to look good on those 'ghisallos'; I'm considering purchasing some of their rims myself and would love to see the finished articles if you get some.

Schwalbe delta cruisers always look good in my opinion, and are available in 700c and English 28" sizes. If you can find the version without the reflective stripes and remove the printed logos so much the better!
I've also used some 'Innova' branded cream tyres recently and they ride well too.
any tyres are going to look good on those 'ghisallos'; I'm considering purchasing some of their rims myself and would love to see the finished articles if you get some.
Thank you!

My front fork is 2-1/8” inside width.
I’m hoping to find something wider.
I like the Continental Retro Rides but they are wide.
Not sure if the will clear the fork width.
I have them on my tandem and they have the best cushion ride and are bulletproof....

Back