When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70's Dutch Hollandia Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jimbo53

I live for the CABE
This complete looking bike showed up on lacal Facebook Marketplace. Can any tell me anything about this? Seller wants $150

It's an opafiets type bike. They're still made. That one looks relatively modern to me, but if you like it, why not? It will need some work. The rims may not match. But they're great bikes for commuting, if you don't need to deal with big hills. The drums aren't bad if they're adjusted and have good shoes.

I'm thinking a buck fifty may be a little steep. A modern commuter bike with no collectible value. V/r Shawn

I'm thinking a buck fifty may be a little steep. A modern commuter bike with no collectible value. V/r Shawn
Me too. I understand the price is negotiable and I’ll be driving within 10 miles of Sumter next week, but a hard pass. What kinda idgeet am I considering a bike I don’t need with no space to store with too many other projects waiting, just because it’s beguiling Euro-trash commuter charms are turning my head with promises of sun dappled rides along canals dotted with centuries old windmills festooned with multi-colored bed of tulips swaying in the soft breezes? Am I a fool or just a CABE’er? Too close to call from where I’m sitting...

Back