When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70's Schwinn Fair Lady

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Rollo

Wore out three sets of tires already!
... My buddy has an 18 yr old daughter who has her heart set on getting a pastel colored girl's Stingray ...
... He asked me to keep an eye out for a nice one locally ...
... After 6 months of looking this one popped up on the local CL ... It's about as pastel as it gets!
... I'll try to get a pic of her on it ... ;)

That sure is clean! What up with the chain ring and the loooooooooooong crank legs? Looks dangerous.

Rollo:
GTs58 is correct. Chain ring should be Schwinn "mag" style and cranks should be 5.5 inches. Don't let the seller pass off this bike as original.

That sure is clean! What up with the chain ring and the loooooooooooong crank legs? Looks dangerous.
... Good eye on the chain ring and longer crank ... I was going to change it to a mag ... but decided to leave it as it doesn't look bad and rides easy ... You'd really have to lean into it with the pedal down to get it to hit the ground ...
... I'll tell him to tell her to be aware and level out the pedals on those sharp turns ... or I can change it out if he wants ...

Back