When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 70's Schwinn Giraffe Unicycle- 20" Tire

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

Christopher

Finally riding a big boys bike
I'm selling my childhood unicycle I purchased new for a little under a hundred bucked in the 70's. I remember saving for an entire year to scrape up enough money! Good memories.

Anyhow at 60 not much tall unicycle riding happening these days, so time to let someone else enjoy it. It's in excellent condition and it's completely 100% original all the way down to the tire and tube....btw; it holds air perfectly. The chrome and giraffe sticker are excellent. The seat has no tears just a couple of small scuffs.

I didn't check into it, but I'd think shipping would be spendy, so hopefully someone local to Minneapolis would like to play circus!

uni1.jpg

uni2.jpg

uni3.jpg

uni4.jpg

uni5.jpg

UNI6.jpg

uni8.jpg

UNI9.jpg

UNI10.jpg

Uni11.jpg

As a kid, I used to get everywhere on my unicycle. It was a Regular Schwinn (with 20 inch wheel). I used to stop at the schwinn shop(Iowa City) and ogle the giraffe they had there--and you're right in the early - mid '70s they were $100. If I were near you, I'd buy it in a second---I'm 57, so 3 more years of tall unicycling eligibility

I was the ogler for 2 years as well. I don’t even think I bought a candy bar all proceeds for the giraffe.

I did ride it last week one last time. If I were only 57 again!

Back