When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 71 Fastback 74 Speedster

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Hawthornecrazy

I live for the CABE
71 Fastback with original paint scratches and chips decent chrome with small area of pitting on each rim. Couple small dings in the front fender both brakes work shifts fine wrong seat. Looks like original tires with the slick in back and some cracking. 74 Speedster this bike was put together at the Schwinn shop and never sold when I got it it still had the paper work attached to the frame I’m not sure where it went tho. It was in a poor storage area before I picked it up so it got a little rusty. The rear fender has some minor pitting the rims have some pitting and the bars and stem have chrome loss. Original paint is pretty nice with very few scratches and some small areas of rust. Original tires still have the little rubber knobs on them but they do have some cracking also. It didn’t have a seat on it when I got it. Im including a set of Wald ram horn bars a Bendix 76 rear hub two bow pedals two speedometer drives silver bar rap and two Wald front fenders in this deal. Let me know if you need more pictures or info I’ll be glad to get it for you. I would like to sell this as a bundle. $650 shipped to the lower 48 taking PayPal for payment

Thanks Chad

D978965F-1404-4FF8-A3EE-AB3CFAB2E96F.jpeg
358D6B3F-E5CB-48BF-B567-D867C0C8790B.jpeg
3D1E0D22-5309-4EF1-B99D-431F8E116485.jpeg
C61C02E1-A346-42EC-A176-7293664AE85F.jpeg
A4A15E08-B286-4F73-85F1-FC4F859178B5.jpeg

Last edited:
Back