When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 huffy " The Judge 5"

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

whopperchopper

Finally riding a big boys bike
IMG_5452.JPG

IMG_5453.JPG

IMG_5454.JPG

IMG_5455.JPG

IMG_5456.JPG

Yesterday's find on Facebook marketplace Chicago, you can imagine my excitement as I raced to get to this unmolested near perfect 71 Huffy - "the Judge 5" before it disappeared!Rear tire has a chunk missing ??. This thing is in near new condition if you look past the dust and dirt! Happy Father's Day to all..
IMG_5448.JPG

IMG_5449.JPG

IMG_5450.JPG

IMG_5457.JPG

IMG_5468.JPG

IMG_5469.JPG

IMG_5471.JPG

IMG_5474.JPG

That kid must of had some serious strength in his legs to tear that chance out of the rear tire.

NFS, not sure how it ended up here I thought i posted to muscle bike section. Mods please move if you are able. Thanks

That front tire is as rare as they get. I have only seen 1- 20 x 1x3/8 XKE 990 Liner Tread tire in 10 years of collecting. And it was beat to hell. There are plenty of Sears 20 x 1 3/8 tires out there but not the Liner Tread tires. Really Cool score on it! Congrats

Great score. I saw it listed glad you got it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back