When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

72 stingray -5 speed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Night cruiser

Finally riding a big boys bike
I was offered this bike for $500 .is it worth it . I only collect prewar fat tire bikes . So no clue what’s the worth . Seems to have wrong seat . Any input would be appreciated. Thx for reading
D420C42E-6880-4FBE-8D00-A8827724044B.png

D420C42E-6880-4FBE-8D00-A8827724044B.png

ACE1CAD5-3EC3-438B-B58F-597BB2D5AF12.png

I was offered this bike for $500 .is it worth it . I only collect prewar fat tire bikes . So no clue what’s the worth . Seems to have wrong seat . Any input would be appreciated. Thx for reading View attachment 1010773
View attachment 1010773

View attachment 1010774
Looks to be the high end price of a fastback in that condition. Probably more like 375/400 offer... Gonna need a taken apart and cleaned lube etc.. Probably make a couple of hundred after it's all done providing no parts needed, tires brakes cables etc..

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Looks to be the high end price of a fastback in that condition. Probably more like 375/400 offer... Gonna need a taken apart and cleaned lube etc.. Probably make a couple of hundred after it's all done providing no parts needed, tires brakes cables etc..

Shows up in the 1972 schwinn catalog any chance of getting the serial number

Back