When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 Fair Lady

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jack Alope

Look Ma, No Hands!
Looking for a value on this bike, its all OG has never been serviced, has all the original parts.
20180827_183544.jpg

20180827_183601.jpg

Opaque blue is a very pretty and somewhat rare color. Still, girls bikes don’t fetch too much. If you live in or a near a decent sized metro I’d think you could drum someone up who’d pay $150-$200 for it. My 2 cents...

As long as the prospective customer is not a NC State fan you could call it Carolina Blue...:cool:

BTW - as far as value, if it is a J89-4 and still has the three speed hub then it is missing the Sturmey-Archer shifter, shift cable, cable stop, and indicator chain. So its not all OG, but what is left may be all OG.

As long as the prospective customer is not a NC State fan you could call it Carolina Blue...:cool:

BTW - as far as value, if it is a J89-4 and still has the three speed hub then it is missing the Sturmey-Archer shifter, shift cable, cable stop, and indicator chain. So its not all OG, but what is left may be all OG.
I have since this pic was taken, replaced the missing shifter parts, and yes i has the 3 speed hub works perfectly.
and what is the J89-4?
thanks

Back