When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 Fair Lady

-

Jack Alope

Look Ma, No Hands!
Looking for a value on this bike, its all OG has never been serviced, has all the original parts.
20180827_183544.jpg

20180827_183601.jpg

Opaque blue is a very pretty and somewhat rare color. Still, girls bikes don’t fetch too much. If you live in or a near a decent sized metro I’d think you could drum someone up who’d pay $150-$200 for it. My 2 cents...

As long as the prospective customer is not a NC State fan you could call it Carolina Blue...:cool:

BTW - as far as value, if it is a J89-4 and still has the three speed hub then it is missing the Sturmey-Archer shifter, shift cable, cable stop, and indicator chain. So its not all OG, but what is left may be all OG.

As long as the prospective customer is not a NC State fan you could call it Carolina Blue...:cool:

BTW - as far as value, if it is a J89-4 and still has the three speed hub then it is missing the Sturmey-Archer shifter, shift cable, cable stop, and indicator chain. So its not all OG, but what is left may be all OG.
I have since this pic was taken, replaced the missing shifter parts, and yes i has the 3 speed hub works perfectly.
and what is the J89-4?
thanks

Back