When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 Stingray Help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Hammer

Finally riding a big boys bike
I found this March 1973 Stingray at a local shop the lady has a fair price on it, I know that the seat and grips are incorrect but the tires wheels and everything else looks correct, I know you guys like prices but I was wondering what the experts would call a fair price on it, thanks for any info or advice

Aaron

20180511_123541.jpg

20180511_123546.jpg

20180511_123550.jpg

20180511_123607.jpg

Sissybar is wrong too. It’s hard to find yellow stingrays in good shape. The paint is usually all chipped up and faded. Might fetch $300 even with the incorrect parts

She wanted $350 for it, I thought that was a decent price, but I would have that much in a set of bars and grips and the right seat and sissy bar, so I left it there, I thought it would be a nice bike to get back into the Stingray game but I guess I should just keep that $350 and put it towards a Krate like I want, I know its far fetched but I'm still holding out to find a Krate in the wild rusty and dirty waiting on me to rescue it!

Aaron

Back