When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 Stingray Help

-

Hammer

Finally riding a big boys bike
I found this March 1973 Stingray at a local shop the lady has a fair price on it, I know that the seat and grips are incorrect but the tires wheels and everything else looks correct, I know you guys like prices but I was wondering what the experts would call a fair price on it, thanks for any info or advice

Aaron

20180511_123541.jpg

20180511_123546.jpg

20180511_123550.jpg

20180511_123607.jpg

Sissybar is wrong too. It’s hard to find yellow stingrays in good shape. The paint is usually all chipped up and faded. Might fetch $300 even with the incorrect parts

She wanted $350 for it, I thought that was a decent price, but I would have that much in a set of bars and grips and the right seat and sissy bar, so I left it there, I thought it would be a nice bike to get back into the Stingray game but I guess I should just keep that $350 and put it towards a Krate like I want, I know its far fetched but I'm still holding out to find a Krate in the wild rusty and dirty waiting on me to rescue it!

Aaron

Back