When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 Sunset Orange Sports Tourer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Looks like a terrible idea to me.Road grime,downtube shifter,cable stops,wheels,forks...all vulnerable to damage.

that certainly applies to every trunk and receiver bike rack as well, though half of those assumptions are incorrect
I'm always amazed at people who lay their bikes (especially multiple bikes) in their truck bed and drive off
aP6250001.jpg

I'm on my second one - the stitching finally comes apart after about four years.
must be the Schwinn virus that affects people this way

you guys would really flip over my kayak rig
aP5150001.jpg

back to the bike - I would never complain about a Suntour RD - 1962 patent - it's the only RD design that everyone copied after the patent expired and everyone still copies today.

Last edited:
I could see where it would be handy on garage sale day...a guy has to move fast these days during the initial feeding frenzy.

it works as well as any vehicle bike rack, you don't have to take the front wheel off, and it doesn't cost $400 (though I guess it will after 16 years).
I haul bike/bikes several times/wk on it - they strap in rock-solid.

Last edited:
I can just picture someone loading 4 Colorflows with that gate blanket. Road bike only set up, right?

I can just picture someone loading 4 Colorflows with that gate blanket. Road bike only set up, right?
aP9290001.jpg

wrong again - lot of that going around here
both rollfaster and my buddy Stevo are proof you can't associate Schwinn with dunce
so it must be either an individual penis insecurity thing, or the Avis syndrome
aP9290003.jpg

aP9290004.jpg

while I still like rollfaster's wheel jam, side-by-side handlebars are going to be tougher to deal with than on the soft ride tailgate pad.

Last edited:
Back