When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 Topps Gum, 75, 80 Wacky Packages, 70 Fiends and Machines, 70 Odder Odd Rods and Misc cards

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$2 up to $7 per card
Zipcode

ozzynut2

Finally riding a big boys bike
All for sale or will trade for ones I need. $2 on up to $7 per card. Plus ship. Price depends on condition and what cards. All these are hard to find especially the 1970 Fiends and machines and the 1970 odder Odd Rod Cards. Look at all the pics and LMK what ones your interested in. IF you have any Fiends and machines or odder odd Rods I will trade to get the ones I need for my set. They also have to say Fiends and machines and Odder odd Rods on the back of the card. IF they do not they are from the second series that came out in 72 or 73 I do not want them. They have to say Collect all 66 of the Fiends and Machines or Collect all 66 of the Odder Odd Rods on the back of the card. They also have to be complete and not separated. They all are Sticker cards. Here is the list of what cards I need.
Odder Odd Rods # 13, 20, 51, 57, 61, 63
Fiends And Machines # 1, 3, 5, 11, 21, 22, 24, 26, 31, 41, 42, 44, 47, 51, 57, 58, 63

1973 topps Gum #1.jpg

1973 topps Gum #2.jpg

1973 topps Gum #3.jpg

1975 Wacky Packages.jpg

1980 Wacky Packages #1.jpg

1980 Wacky Packages #2.jpg

Fiends and machines #1.jpg

Fiends and Machines #2.jpg

Odder Odd Rods #1.jpg

Odder Odd Rods #2.jpg

Odder Odd Rods #3.jpg

Odder Odd Rods #4.jpg

Odder Odd Rods #5.jpg

Misc #1.jpg

Last edited:
Would you give me a price with the cards with the wacky cars ... would like to take them all ... thanks ... pm or post thanks

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back