When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74 opaque red stingray

-

fatbike

Enjoying my 37 Colson Commander
I really didn't plan on getting a Ray yesterday and not something towards Stingray models career end, but this one came to me. Missing, wheel set; pretty much all there other than that. Opaque red, I didn't believe I would ever care for the color, it's growing on me. Photograph is poor with not good light. I'm thinking a reupholster seat with zebra print, just acquired for this bike tonight a late Bendix automatic yellow band wheel set from a good local friend in which I will add later. Stingrays' in 74 are just past the yellow band automatic hub era, appropriate still and really who cares, current enough for me.

IMG_2985.jpeg

IMG_2982.jpeg

Last edited:
Love it. I think I prefer that opaque red to the earlier style. Especially the way you’ve got the bike built up. Cool, chromed lug, road bike in the background too. You got good taste!

Back