When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74 Schwinn P15 Paramount, Just Found Today

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

antque

Finally riding a big boys bike
Just got this off local Craigs list. 15 speed, The man was asking $1500, I was the only person who e-mailed and told me to come and maker an offer. The bike was his grandfathers who had ordered it new. The bike is all original , needs cleaning and handle bar tape. Good thing my son is 6" 2" this bike is too big for me but couldn't pass it up for the price he sold it to me for, The serial number dates it May of 74, Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 000_3967.JPG
    000_3967.JPG
    179.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 000_3968.JPG
    000_3968.JPG
    170.1 KB · Views: 48
  • 000_3969.JPG
    000_3969.JPG
    194.9 KB · Views: 41
Just got this off local Craigs list. 15 speed, The man was asking $1500, I was the only person who e-mailed and told me to come and maker an offer. The bike was his grandfathers who had ordered it new. The bike is all original , needs cleaning and handle bar tape. Good thing my son is 6" 2" this bike is too big for me but couldn't pass it up for the price he sold it to me for, The serial number dates it May of 74, Thanks for looking.

I may have a couple original Campagnolo brake lever hoods you can have for the shipping cost if I can find them.

Have you seen my Paramount P13?

P7120001.gif

Last edited:
Back