When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

76 Schwinn Typhoon

-

Hawthornecrazy

I live for the CABE
28B2B5EB-75A5-415E-9A83-7A39981520C2.jpeg

https://nmi.craigslist.org/bik/d/vintage-76-schwinn-tyrhoon/6616898179.html
I’m not into it but what a nice looking bike and seems reasonable on price.

The seller is having second thoughts about packing and shipping this bike. He doesn’t seem to feel comfortable with packing it up. Anybody local to this area that might be willing to assist with packing and shipping for a reasonable price? I believe it’s Traverse City Michigan. Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Update! This bike finally arrived today. Although it was packed pretty well, it did get a small chip in the top tube that’s 1/2 on the “N” in Schwinn and 1/2 in the blue paint. Also the box was stood on end at some point which crushed the rear reflector and dented the fender in around the base of the reflector. Otherwise, it is a breathtaking bike. It’s in amazing shape for its age. It was advertised as a 76, it’s actually an 80. Doesn’t matter to me. I wanted good to excellent paint and this bike has it. So stoked to begin cleaning it and servicing it. Thanks again to all who tagged me and especially to @Hawthornecrazy for posting it.

Back