When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

80lbs or New Departure Hubs + a couple of others :)

-

LuckySchwinning

Look Ma, No Hands!
I am going to pull them from for sale. I can't deal w/ them unfortunately right now. Sorry

I have a tote full of ND hubs. I want to sell them but don't really know the best way. Ideally all at once :) Any suggestions would be appreciated. I think I can ship them in 2-3 Large USPS Priority Boxes for about $60 so maybe like $300 + shipping? I don't know pm me w/ truth.

ND HUBS BULK.jpg

HUBS_2.jpg

Last edited:
You see what I have not really sure how much they really weigh :) Let me know what you think.. If you want me to to take some more precise pics I can do that as well . Thanks

I would probably pay to have these hauled rather than having to deal with- if you want 400 expect to make a deal on each- ugh!
I do know a good guy that loves to scrap things :) Yeah maybe I should just offer them up for $10 each. Thanks

Back