When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

80's KHS

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
First time I have seen a metal KHS head badge. Nice.
Knowledge, Health & Strength!
on Ebay now!

A little more cleaning and took it out for a ride and discovered something different!, has a SunTour Coaster brake just like the other one here so figured someone added the MX brakes, well jumped on to ride and realized it's got a freewheel cog on it so coaster brake does nothing ( hand brakes need new cables so not much stopping power ), though most coaster gears were held on by a ring clip so not sure how the freewheel is on there?, maybe I'll take it apart for more cleaning and take a look!.

Some info

Reactions: mrg
Hate to say it but in my youth it wasn’t a bike trail yet so we had to ride in the bottom and run from the flood control workers & police all the way down to Seal Beach or up to Whitter Narrows! Pics are in Lakewood, @Arthur Roy Brown, what city did you live?

I was in Cypress, usually dodging the same people from Coyote Creek and down to the beach on the OC side of the whole thing. I fished at El Dorado a bunch BITD too. Tied the fishing pole to the Sting Ray and pedaled up Ball/Wardlow to the park. I even rode to The Keyhole in my teens on occasion when it was dry in my corner of OC.

Back