82-3 Specialized Stump Jumper

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

Callahooney1

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jul 7, 2018
Albuquerque
Couldn't see the components too well on it. What brand derailleurs, shifters, brakes, hubs, type of rims?

Callahooney1

Jul 7, 2018
Albuquerque
I'm familiar a little bit with Shimano. Shimano deore, LX, XT. But what level of Suntour are on the derailers, shifters.. What brand brakes ,diacompe?

mrg

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Aug 9, 2010
socal
Don't remember exact components but they matched the 82-3 description I found on line. I think it was closer to a 83.

Callahooney1

Jul 7, 2018
Albuquerque
Thanks, not too concerned about the year of the bike but more about the level of components on the bike.

Bikerider007

Apr 13, 2016
Az
Thanks, not too concerned about the year of the bike but more about the level of components on the bike.
The components were decent overall and appear mostly original. The pedals are most likely SR BMX and have some value. The tires when original (these are not) are valuable as is the saddle. Although, few seemed to come with the actual Leather Stumpjumper saddle that has it stamped on sides and back. Those are hens teeth and I think were only on 81-82. Most seem to have Avocet. The year makes a difference as well. Stumpy went Lugged mid 82', so those bikes are more sought after than 83' as its first year for lugged. Actual first year were brazed I believe, mid 81 to mid 82.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!

mrg

Aug 9, 2010
socal
I just did a little research before I posted it in the for sale section and most of the components matched the components list ( I guess I should post a copy in the for sale ad ), already had people want to buy parts like the pedals, bar/neck combo etc. but too complete to part, hell I would have used those sweet SR pedals already!

mrg

Aug 9, 2010
socal
Sorry mistake Bump!, thought it was the for sale thread!

Last edited:

mrg

Aug 9, 2010
socal
Don't know why this keep getting bumped

Last edited:

mrg

Aug 9, 2010
socal
Took it out for a ride today before posting for sale and forgot how good these ride so rode a lot further than planned and now I remember why I don't ride mt bikes much anymore, my neck & shoulders are sore from hunching over, oh well!1169769

This ad goes away when you register for an account!