When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

82-3 Specialized Stump Jumper

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mrg

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Not sure if this a 82 or 83 but going to post this early OG Stump Jumper in the for sale section.

Couldn't see the components too well on it. What brand derailleurs, shifters, brakes, hubs, type of rims?

I'm familiar a little bit with Shimano. Shimano deore, LX, XT. But what level of Suntour are on the derailers, shifters.. What brand brakes ,diacompe?

Don't remember exact components but they matched the 82-3 description I found on line. I think it was closer to a 83.

Thanks, not too concerned about the year of the bike but more about the level of components on the bike.

Thanks, not too concerned about the year of the bike but more about the level of components on the bike.
The components were decent overall and appear mostly original. The pedals are most likely SR BMX and have some value. The tires when original (these are not) are valuable as is the saddle. Although, few seemed to come with the actual Leather Stumpjumper saddle that has it stamped on sides and back. Those are hens teeth and I think were only on 81-82. Most seem to have Avocet. The year makes a difference as well. Stumpy went Lugged mid 82', so those bikes are more sought after than 83' as its first year for lugged. Actual first year were brazed I believe, mid 81 to mid 82.

Back