When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

82 Sidewinder Value.

-

island schwinn

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Considering selling my Sidewinder and trying to figure out a value on it.pics show condition and I just went through all the bearings,replaced the freewheel with a correct NOS unit.wheels are trued as well as fresh grease in bearings.tires are the only non original parts.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Best of luck with the sale. A suggestion: If I were interested in this I would want to see a close-up pic of the headbadge and headtube numbers.

There's been one on orange county craigs for $1000 for months, price just dropped to $900.

Also a couple on LA craigs for $4-600.

All of them claim they're original, but yours has the pads.

Doesn't seem to be a big market for them, but good luck.

There's been one on orange county craigs for $1000 for months, price just dropped to $900.

Also a couple on LA craigs for $4-600.

All of them claim they're original, but yours has the pads.

Doesn't seem to be a big market for them, but good luck.

thanks for the input.I've seen the ones listed in socal also.I've also seen a couple up here that sold for over 500 bucks and not as nice.I'm not really worried if it sells or not.the money would be nice,but I would just buy another bike with it.LOL.

image.jpeg
I know this is a bit late but I just sold one of these recently. Mine was also a 1982 model. It had lots of incorrect parts and was missing lots of original parts.

I had it listed for $100 on CL and had people respond just to tell me it was junk. I think mine eventually sold for $90 after being on CL for several weeks.

the value in these is having all the correct parts and overall condition.to replace all the parts missing would far exceed the value.

Good deal! Is it still possible to know the headbadge and head tube numbers for reference?

Back