When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

86 Vector

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

heyslugger

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I found this at the bottom of pile of bikes in a barn. I just saw the wheel and didn't look any more. I went back the next day because I couldn't stop thinking about it. I swapped out the original black bars for these NOS red ones I got the same day.

f2fcad0993fd17f1be9a_4-1.jpg

This is the Huffy Vortex, not "Vector". It is a very nice bike and obviously the msot valueable parts are the wheels. In my opinion, its one of the coolest bikes from this era from Huffy.

I found this at the bottom of pile of bikes in a barn. I just saw the wheel and didn't look any more. I went back the next day because I couldn't stop thinking about it. I swapped out the original black bars for these NOS red ones I got the same day.

f2fcad0993fd17f1be9a_4-1.jpg

Sweet Huffy, if it was vector bike,I would had offer you $500.00 for it. I do $pay Top $CASH$ for all Old school BMX bikes that I like only! :cool:

Man, was that really from 86?? I had one too and it was pristine for all of the years that I had it. That one still has the white tires.

Does the stem still have the 'Alloy Slip-stream System' sticker / inscription on it??

Put the black bars back on and keep it classy. Many, many good memories from that bike.

Back