When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

87 Schwinn Enduro

-

Kickstand3

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Don’t know much about these bikes . I just know it’s all there in working order . I first saw this at a good friends house that also collects bicycles about 8 years ago I thought it was kool then . Anyways I was picking up some fenders he was rolling out for me and at the end of the day I bought it . It had some gum wall tires we changed out lubed it , has 22 inch wheels 5 speed. I bought it for my cousin for Christmas
b76afc19db311c20786185b14a4a66c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Don’t know much about these bikes . I just know it’s all there in working order . I first saw this at a good friends house that also collects bicycles about 8 years ago I thought it was kool then . Anyways I was picking up some fenders he was rolling out for me and at the end of the day I bought it . It had some gum wall tires we changed out lubed it , has 22 inch wheels 5 speed. I bought it for my cousin for Christmas

View attachment 728018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So how are you dating this bike as an 87 model?

Back