When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

89 Haro Dart resto mod

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

palepainter

Finally riding a big boys bike
So I picked this oddity up from a member here. I know it is not exactly BMX, but close as anything. I purchased the frame, fork and wheels and had it shipped to lovely Colorado. When it arrived, I pulled it out of the box and noticed significant weight. I took the frame back shop and did some investigating into how the triangle was filed. Turned out absolutely no welding was done. Strictly duct tape and a couple gallons of bondo, 😀. You never know when purchasing some stuff. A magnet test would have equckly identified the method of modification. Nonetheless, I was pleasantly surprised and relieved by this rather robust use of bondo, and tape. So I simply took a hammer to it and busted it out, Sent it off to the blaster and cleaned it up. Got it repainted, designed new, modified decals for it and am now assembling. All campy goodies and a bunch of upgrades along the way for a bit better ergonomics. Photos of progress to follow.

Last edited:
Back