When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

8th Annual "FITCHBURG RIDES" Swap Meet is ON !

-

Handyman

I live for the CABE
Join us on Saturday, June 19th for our 8th annual "FITCHBURG RIDES" antique, vintage, custom, and late model bicycle swap ! Gates open at 7:00am for vendors and 8:00am - 2:00pm for the general public. As always there is NO CHARGE for vendors and your space is UNLIMITED. Plenty of free parking, easy access, hope to see you ! Fitchburg Rides team...

Last edited:
This is a great swap. And it's always cool to check out the bikes in the musium.

How close is the museum?
I’m itching to go!
Hi Giovanni, The "Museum" (the Fitchburg Historical Society) where the annual Iver Johnson Bicycle show is held each year is a very short walk from the Fitchburg Rides swap. However, the Historical Society has not committed to a show as of yet due to Covid restrictions. Keep an eye on this thread for updates. Pete in Fitchburg

We are advertising this event locally to the public to "clean out the old bikes in your sheds, garages, attics and barns, and turn them into cash' ! I think it worked. Got an email from a gentleman on the South Shore who will be bringing 2 original ladies safety bikes from the late 1890"s, a Highwheel bike, and cleaning out his garage of misc. parts. He sent me one pic of the safety (he said they both look very similar) and a pick of the Highwheel. Also several calls from local people who will be bringing what they call "old bikes". Pete in Fitchburg

Highwheel.JPG

Safety.JPG

Just a week away.............hope to see you, getting lots of local activity and interest. Pete in Fitchburg

Just got an email from a gentleman on the South Shore who said he is bringing up "some interesting collectable bicycles". Why not join us as a vendor? Every year we have had some interesting surprises show up and I'm sure, this year will prove to be the same.........................at no cost to you to participate, why not join us ! Pete in Fitchburg

Back