When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

90 year old neighbor's stash of old bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

citicoron

Look Ma, No Hands!
My neighbor three houses down is in his early 90s. I remembered that he had a bunch of old bikes stashed under his shed. I went down and talked to him. He also has several complete bikes in his basement, including Schwinn Packard that he wanted to restore, but he didn't want to go down there today. So I took some photos of what was in the shed that I'm posting.

He used to restore vintage autos; he still has 5 nice vintage cars, and a ton of old auto parts, engines for all sorts of vehicles: 1940s lawnmowers, boats, etc...

Let me know if anything in the pictures is of interest to the group. At least 3 of the bikes in the shed are Schwinns. Again, I don't know anything about if there's anything of value (I know I got real lucky with finding that Hoffman Airflex tank....) If I can get down to his basement, I'll take photos and post. I told Charlie that I'd let him know the replies I get and he can figure out what he wants to do. He's still very sharp and was selling vintage car parts of eBay for awhile.

DSC06150.JPG

DSC06151.JPG

DSC06152.JPG

DSC06153.JPG

DSC06154.JPG

DSC06155.JPG

DSC06156.JPG

DSC06157.JPG

DSC06158.JPG

DSC06159.JPG

DSC06160.JPG

DSC06161.JPG

DSC06162.JPG

DSC06163.JPG

I love rummaging through this kind of stuff!!!! Tomorrow I'll post some photos of a dusty place I rummaged through last Wednesday. Taco Chris will love it. Maybe the tank and other parts for the Phantom are down in the basement???? There's really a lot of neat stuff stashed in old garages and sheds, rusting away. Usually the elderly owners won't let anyone near it. Nice find!

Back