When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

92 schwinn 564 resto

-
OK next problem lol I think rims are shot I got a line on same year schwinn travler in immaculate condition $100 BUT its a 6 speed can you put a 7 speed cassette on a 6 speed

OK next problem lol I think rims are shot I got a line on same year schwinn travler in immaculate condition $100 BUT its a 6 speed can you put a 7 speed cassette on a 6 speed
Yes, no problem.
You're doing a great job. Keeping my eye on this since my son rides a blue 594 daily and loves it. He's been thinking about a repaint, etc. lately.
Basically the same bike but for the fork. I think he has 700x 28's on his...

Yes, no problem.
You're doing a great job. Keeping my eye on this since my son rides a blue 594 daily and loves it. He's been thinking about a repaint, etc. lately.
Basically the same bike but for the fork. I think he has 700x 28's on his...
I just found out the traveler could have a freewheel or an HG freehub
mine has the HG freehub thats the one that the last sprocket cog threads onto the hub so I have to look at that.Ive had less problems building cars😂

Great project! I had a lowly Schwinn 434 I found at a garage sale in college. Cheap, stiff and fast, was a lot of fun on the smooth streets of Tempe, AZ.

Great project! I had a lowly Schwinn 434 I found at a garage sale in college. Cheap, stiff and fast, was a lot of fun on the smooth streets of Tempe, AZ.
totally agree! I bought my first one as a frame I took all the parts off my Schwinn premis that were salvageable after I got hit by a car and then I rode that 564 until I had to sell it. That’s why I’m building this one because this day I’ve never been happy I let it go.to Its a real shame schwinn went walmart.

Back