When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

!939 Mercury Pacemaker

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The fenders on your Pacemaker are incorrect. Correct Pacemaker fenders come to a sharp point at the front. Yours has Elgin fenders which are very similar in style in that they mount over the fork and have a ridge in the middle, but the front point is rounded. Whoever restored this probably built it up from parts, and they couldn't get original fenders as they are very hard to find. The Elgin fenders make a nice alternative however, and would fool most anybody who didn't know these bikes as well as some of us here do. Great looking bike, don't change a thing!

I have two Pacemakers, a boys and a girls. The boys is a '39 and the fender ends in that sharper point. It is a restored bike.
The girls bike, however, is an EXTREMELY original example, probably a '40 or '41, and the fender is the more rounded style.

murcury bicycle

yes i am the one that done this bike .it did not come with the build in head light . if you need any more info email me at [email protected] i done this bike up along time ago for my friend. as far as i can remeber it was all ther only thing add was the front emblem this bike sat be side a old barn it was told rust . it came out of michigan and ended her in ontario canada. from bicycle larry

Last edited:
Back