When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

95 Schwinn Phantom repop

-
Price

Swamp Rat

On Training Wheels
57 Schwinn phantom repop. I believe it is a 2005 but not completely sure. Nice bike all lights and horn work. 650.00 local pickup only and Thanks for looking

FE1C440B-12F2-4B4F-994E-7AABD55F7578.jpeg

57 Schwinn phantom repop. I believe it is a 2005 but not completely sure. Nice bike all lights and horn work. 650.00 local pickup only and Thanks for looking

View attachment 907440

I bought the Black & Red Phantom version.
But yours is so nice. I love the green.
I bought mine when the Schwinn local shop
was closing.Mine was the display model, but
for $650...it was a very good deal.
I been checking on the history for the repop
phantoms. Found out a few were put together
in USA.
I have had mine for ten years and has never
broken down. Except for a flat tire now and
then. I ride it all the time.
Green Phantom is a very cool color.

It is a nicely put together bike with various parts....It is not one of Schwinns reproduction Phantoms. Too many parts that were not on the repros. Chinese fork crown, pedals, no battery well in the fender, stem. Wrong color green for a Phantom with that style fork.....Nice to look at though.

I have withdrawn this bike as it isn’t what I thought it was according to the reply above. I would like some more insight on what this is and when it was produced. If anyone can help it would be appreciated. Thanks

Back