When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

96 GT Mach One

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

pedal4416

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Went to pick up an all original 93 GT Mach One that was supposed to be rideable. After finding it was a 96...hours of cleaning, greasing, new freewheel and other parts it is now RIDEABLE!! Still needs a few parts. Started dusting off my old BMX gear and I think I might race it this weekend at the Vintage BMX Race/Show where Cru Jones will be making an appearance.

FD5FFDC8-73AE-4FC5-BE0F-89A8CE5F76F9.jpeg

49E0F053-DAD3-4449-8973-D66979373313.jpeg

38CA5ED6-133E-465A-A410-633FC9DF8566.jpeg

Heck yeah! nice ride. I'd rock it on the track all day. What's the TT length? I had a chance to get one of those helmets in my size. I have the correct frame pad for that bike.

Heck yeah! nice ride. I'd rock it on the track all day. What's the TT length? I had a chance to get one of those helmets in my size. I have the correct frame pad for that bike.
It’s short, I think an 18.5 I’ll measure. I’m used to a 21” so it feels like a toy! Let me know if you want to part with the pad!

Back