When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold '98 Schwinn Stingray Apple Krate Coaster Frame, parts for sale

-
Price
Zipcode

indycycling

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I have the remaining parts for sale from a minty '98 Apple Krate coaster bike. These were the quality built reissue bikes, not the Walmart black Friday and other junk you see available now

$199 for the complete frame, guard, kickstand, crank, bottom bracket, brake arm clamp, headbadge, headset cups, and seat clamp as in the pics
$50 for the stem, handlebars, and grips as in the pics

Make a reasonable offer for any or all, I just need this out of my garage, rest of the parts were sold or are being kept by me

Message me here with any questions. I accept cash, Zelle, or PayPal Friends, only. I will ship on your dime and know how to do this properly, thanks for the interest!

I have the remaining parts for sale from a minty '98 Apple Krate coaster bike. These were the quality built reissue bikes, not the Walmart black Friday and other junk you see available now

$199 for the complete frame, guard, kickstand, crank, bottom bracket, brake arm clamp, headbadge, headset cups, and seat clamp as in the pics
$50 for the stem, handlebars, and grips as in the pics

Make a reasonable offer for any or all, I just need this out of my garage, rest of the parts were sold or are being kept by me

Message me here with any questions. I accept cash, Zelle, or PayPal Friends, only. I will ship on your dime and know how to do this properly, thanks for the interest!

View attachment 1730260

View attachment 1730261

View attachment 1730262

View attachment 1730263
Nice Apple Krate..

Back