When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

9th Annual "FITCHBURG RIDES" Show Is ON !! Sunday, May 29th, 8:00am - 2:00pm

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Handyman

I live for the CABE
Our 9th Annual “Fitchburg Rides”, Antique & Classic Bicycle Sale & Swap is On! Got bikes to sell? Want to buy an antique or classic cruiser? This is the place to be. Over 79 vendors from all over the Northeast last year! Join in on the fun Sunday, May 29th, free to set-up, free admission. Questions? Contact one of the team members on the flyer or message me. Pete in Fitchburg

I'll be bringing several Ivers to the show. One of them this very nice 1938 Truss Frame roadster, priced at $795, another is this drop frame roadster for parts or restoration priced at $250. Also, bringing many Iver parts and a good selection of misc. parts. Hope to see you. Pete in Fitchburg

Fitchburg Rides Bicycle Swap is this Sunday.....................................................................Hope to see you !! Pete in Fitchburg

Back