When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A beautiful set of riders 29er

-

luckyfind

Finally riding a big boys bike
8411439bee77908caae8e17a02f5fe71.jpg
e5fb4554d3c5e3b7325f6200d38219a5.jpg
53631799b9b6e3113995577046f4d25e.jpg
468ced338607ce0c39894e4defd45245.jpg

These wheels have had about five trips downtown on them. The hubs are in great shape. The wheels where built up by the Cabes very own rustyspoked66! He does an amazing job! He has built all my wheel sets except for one set. And I won’t make that mistake again! I am in the process of down sizing and can’t hold on to wheels that aren’t being used. I would love to keep these hubs in my Rubbermaid [emoji403] but since they are built up and such nice riders, away they go. $550 shipped. Personal checks accepted, but wheels won’t ship until check clears. No PayPal. Thanks Tomas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great rims! I keep looking at my Cleveland Lozier and thinking these would be great for it. I have a set of 29er rims, ND Model A and SM for them and these are still very, very tempting.

Great rims! I keep looking at my Cleveland Lozier and thinking these would be great for it. I have a set of 29er rims, ND Model A and SM for them and these are still very, very tempting.

Rims are back up for sale buyer backed out

$500 shipped buyer backed out. I’m open to trade as well. Need TOC saddle in rideable condition, Adjustable Kelly bars, Lamps, head lights, batterie cans, rat trap pedals,and front hub in working condition for 1903 bike. Basically open to a wide range of trade. Let’s make a deal

Back