When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Bluebird gets its wings

-
Good for you Shawn. I'll need help one day I'm sure. I heard the cable for the speedo to the rear cage is a fun project too!

Oh crap I saw that horn/light button in a box of misc crap this summer and didn't grab it!!!

So I spent about five hours on this thing today freeing the horn, getting the switches to work, and wiring it up. Reminded me a lot of the game "Operation". Tight space to work and tough to see what is going on but I got both the headlight, speedo light, and horn working. A big thanks to @39zep for blazing the trail on this and providing me the schematics. I also took his advice and provided an extra ground for the headlight. Had to take it apart three times to chase gremlins including a headlight bulb that quit on me! @Oldbikes @Robertriley V/r Shawn

View attachment 919901

View attachment 919902

View attachment 919903

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back