When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A brace of Green Schwinn lightweights..

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

new2olbikes

Finally riding a big boys bike
The place; a garage somewhere in New Juhryzee, down near the shore. The time; Saturday, maybe around noon. The people: just regular folks, going about business as unusual. There are x-million Schwinn's in the big city, this is the story of 3 of them.. Why did I stop? you know why, three reasons, need, want, acquire. Well really only 1 reason.... you know that too... Nothing spectacular but here they are in garage stored condition, mostly original, some great parts, some missing and no heavy rust / rot. These will be passing through as-acquired.
1st; Varsity, (pics w/ V)
2nd; Caliente, (C)
3rd: Suburban,(S )

SDC17248_LI.jpgSDC17260_LI.jpgSDC17271_LI (2).jpg

SDC17253_LI.jpgSDC17252_LI.jpgSDC17255_LI.jpgSDC17258_LI.jpgSDC17264_LI.jpgSDC17261_LI.jpg

SDC17267_LI.jpgSDC17269_LI.jpgSDC17272_LI.jpgSDC17280_LI.jpgSDC17274_LI.jpgSDC17278_LI.jpg

SDC17277_LI.jpg

The Suburban has the thumb shifter on the handlebars? I believe that only came for a year or two on the 5 speeds.

Thanks for the info, as-is it looks pretty nice, really doesn't rneed too much. I'm gonna put some miles on it, maybe a keeper / beater.

Well done!!! I love a good story, although the title was a bit misleading. I thought I was in store for a brace, but a troika is even better.
See that, you,(I) learn something almost every day.. Thank you for the input... a Troika/ hmmm

Back