When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A bunch of parts (mostly Schwinn)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I guess this is a lesson all should learn. Overseas buyers don't realize how much it is to ship.
It's why I block them on ebay. This item, at it's cheapest shipping rate , is $69.60
I'm quoting 40 cents to round up. I'm sure it was 40 cents or more to go to the PO to get this rate.
(I wasn't going there for any other reason).
Anyway, everything else is available...

I really don’t think that is fair to tar all overseas buyers with the same brush- I’m I the UK and I have both imported and exported a lot of bikes. I personally know from experience that sending overseas is a lot of money.
I can ship a pair of wheels from the USA to the UK for around 60 bucks- so when someone quotes you 80 bucks for just a stem that is 20 bucks, it kind of hurts. Plus we have import charges, and taxes. We love his stuff as much as domestic buyers, perhaps you could argue more, because we go to great lengths and expense to find and purchase these bikes/ parts.
You also have to think that at the end of it, we have a lot of money in to parts- and sometimes it just isn’t practical. I guess that’s a usps problem!!
Interesting that you said you block foreign buyers on eBay- eBay global shipping programme is by far one of the easiest and cheapest shipping systems for both buyer and seller- it costs you no more as all you are doing is shipping to the eBay global shipping hub which is a domestic address...

Anyway, that’s enough from me. Just had to say that comment was below the belt from where I’m standing

If you look at the post, you'll see it's a fork and a stem for $10!
This person said he'd be ok with the ship/packing charges.
There were no packing charges. I quoted him actual price with
a 40 cent surcharge to go to PO.
I used to do global shipping on ebay. It was more of a hassle
than it was worth.
He didn't even respond? Lesson learned. Lower 48 only.

Wow. Sorry for if I have caused an issue. I didn’t mean to. I am new to this forum and have set up an app on my phone called Tapatalk which I am still getting around. I didn’t set up notifications well and there is also the time difference of 12 or so hours.
I have just seen the DM now. I am still keen on the fork/stem if they’re still available and appreciate the effort you went to regarding postage costs etc.
If you can DM me PayPal details I will sort it out asap. Hopefully I have my notification settings sorted out! Once again sorry for causing a hassle. JC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay. Well I’m guessing by the above post that there is no point me bidding on it then. If it doesn’t sell and you are prepared to send it to Australia let me know, I would still be keen on it. JC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back